Thursday, May 5, 2011

alrighty so yesterday my day turned around from nothing to do to a whole lot haha. After school I got the call that Panda was definitely coming later. Then apparently a huge group of exchange students were all coming to borken that day. In short, I had about 12 or more exchangies all in my house all evening. We sat around and talked and drank box wine and ate pizza and danced and listened to music. I also spent all day today at school updating my diary from euro tour. Literally... all day. There was so much we did each day. My wrist was dying by the end. I'm still not done... and today all I had to write was the second half. The first half I actually wrote while on euro tour. So it took 8 class periods to write most of the second half of euro tour. each class period is 40-50 minutes. Isn't that crazy? Then I came home and ate. And then I decided to take a nap. I set my alarm for two hours later and went to sleep. I woke up four hours later with four missed calls and two texts and my alarm turned off... I have no idea how that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment