Monday, May 2, 2011

Ok so I'm back. That really was THE BEST three weeks of my life. I miss it so much already, I just want to be back on tour with everyone. I miss the bad and the good parts of it. As someone put on facebook: we miss the 6:30 wake up calls every morning after a late night every night, being counted constantly, eating crappy breakfasts and cheap fast food all the time, spending hours upon hours on the bus, sleeping with anywhere from 4-12 people in one room, always getting yelled at to stay in groups of at least three, and hearing "Vamos! Rapido! Schneller!". But most of all we miss just being together and living as a group like one big family. Even the rotex miss being on tour. I've seen just about everything I've ever wanted to see in life and experienced what I could. Panda and I both agreed we can die happy now :D haha. I absolutely loved euro tour and have so many stories and memories from it that will last my entire lifetime. I have a feeling that for the rest of my life I will be craving being on tour with those same people again. We're all gonna be in our 90's and we're gonna get on facebook and try to set up a meeting so we can all hang out for an extended time again ;) :P. And now.... I have only two months left of my exchange. A few members of my family are coming to visit me in a week and a half :D including my grandma kaykay, two great aunts being beebee and aunt wanda, and my great uncle james. Today I have a german lesson and tomorrow I have a rotary meeting and a german lesson. It seems that things are starting to wind down this year... with only two months left I need to start preparing my end of the year speech to rotary and start going through my clothes and throwing away the old bad ones and replacing them with the new ones. Since I've worn jeans pretty much all year around this year so far they have gotten really worn out. So I'm going to have to throw away a few pairs of those and replace them before leaving. I'll also have to start going through all my papers from school and such and throwing away what I don't need to or want to keep. It's sad having to think about this again... but its time to start winding down my year. But I wont concentrate on leaving until I have to :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment