Friday, May 27, 2011

Alrighty so I have it all worked out with my school and my host fam. Victoria is staying with me for the week before adventure weekend. I'm not sure if she comes on monday or sunday though. Yay for the weekend!!! I can sleep lol. And since most of my friends are out of town it seems my weekend is gonna be fairly calm. Not much to do. I should start putting together my ending speech though. really. I have to give it in like 25 days or something. on the 21st of june. I think I'll start that today. It will be best to do it slowly over several days because there will be less mistakes and it will be better thought out that way I think. Maybe I'll just go through my pictures today so I can get an idea of the highlights of my speech so I can write an outline. I'm starting to crave the food and stuff of back home.. so I think my body knows the time is coming soon. its starting to revert back into its old ways. I seem to always be going into the kitchen and looking for something to eat but nothing looks appetizing and I can't figure out what I want. The weather has not been looking good. I was soaked this morning driving my bike to school in the rain. And it wasn't warm rain either. Isn't it supposed to be summer? cause it looks and feels strangely like the very beginning of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment