Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So during tutor group today we were talking about Anne Frank and the museum in Amsterdam. I expressed a very large interest in seeing it. Unfortunately the class trip we could hitch a ride on leaves in July. Of course I'll already be at home. The others could go but it kinda defeated the purpose when it was me originally who wanted it. So Herr Rose came up with this. MAYBE, he still needs to figure out how much it would cost and the particulars, we can go, just us exchangies at my school together one weekend. And we would do a bit more too. We could leave on friday and go to Amsterdam. Then catch a ship and stay the night on it and Spend a day in New Castle, England!!! Then again on the ship or a hotel and back to Amsterdam for the final day where we can spend all day in Amsterdam and seeing the Anne Frank house and whatever else we want to see there. I'm so excited I really hope it works out. All my friends are going to London all together for like 5 days in the end of May and I'm not because it was way too late notice for me. They decided for sure they wanted to go and tried planning it a few days before tour. It wasn't completely planned or even permissed for them to go until after euro tour. And they moved the date now twice. Each time a week later. So I didn't jump aboard that boat. So I'm very excited because this gives me a chance to see England! Not london... but at least England. Thats about it for exciting news for today. just the day after tomorrow until I get to see FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment