Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oberhausen was fun. We were only there a couple hours to get a belt for tif and get her computer fixed. Just had to drop it off at the mac store and talk to the guy about the problem of course. Then I came home and a friend of mine came over for like two hours. I wish they would have stayed longer though :(. Then I went to bed early. Today was school and then I picked up the duffle bag for the flight home. After that I've pretty much been chillin in my room all day. NOt much else to do. Dominik might come hang out with me later, but I'm not sure. MOst of my friends are in London until Monday. :/ school kinda sucks with out them. NOt that it was ever my favorite thing in the world... but yous get it. And... tomorrow is.. friday friday gotta get down on friday... the day before is thursday.... after that is saturday. partyin partyin ya! partyin partyin ya! Rebecca Black.... singing the song.. Friday. look it up if you havent heard it yet. it gets the award for worst song of the year. then glee did it in an episode. it sounded good... but it will never be good. the lyrics are just too dumb. please look it up. it really is entertaining and great for inside jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment