Saturday, May 7, 2011

So yesterday I wasn't sure what to do with myself cause it was friday and I had no plans. I decided in about two minutes that I should go to the Oberhausen mall. Then I decided that Alexandre had to come with me cause he was prob the best choice. So I called him up once I got home and we worked it out and I took the next train. He got on at his stop and we were off! Once in Oberhausen we ran into three other exchange students from our district. Taylyn (canada), Georgia (Australia), and Johanna (Finland). We ended up hanging out with them in the mall and they invited us to go bowling with them in Ddorf later. So we met up with alot of other exchangies in the ddorf bahnhof and went bowling. This included Tiffany. Then we slept over at Taylyn's house and left in the morning. Not Alexandre though. He slept at another Brazilian's house cause he was already supposed to be going to ddorf today to hang with them. Now I'm back home and I have no idea what I want to do. Theres a party but I don't particularly want to go... I guess I'll figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment