Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two Days...

Wow!! Airlines hate me. I'm pretty sure my bags have to be under 44 pounds for Lufthansa. This is ridiculous. Oh well. At least I'm close. I think one bag was 47 and the other was less. So I'll just trade a few things and such. This is so frustrating. I thought I was done packing too. Maybe this is for the best though, cause I really wasn't sure whether to cry or jump for joy. Now I'm just mad. It doesn't help that I'm having issues getting microsoft on my laptop. For some reason our version won't go on my computer cause we don't have this key thing. Dumb! I have so many mixed feeling about leaving. I'm sad to leave my family and my friends, but then I think about what my life would have been like if I didn't do this and stayed....and I know I made the right decision. My life will be forever changed by this, for the better. I have many worries about once I get there, but being worried that I made the right choice is not one of them. I got my wisdom teeth out a few days ago and it hurts! I have huge cheeks that are finally getting smaller and i have stitches and bruising. I just hope I'm off pain meds by the time I leave. I also have to constantly be drinking fluids cause it makes me feel better and it keeps my mouth all washed out haha. My breath is probably terrible. Plus fluids help me keep hydrated and therefore heal faster ;). Speaking of...I could use some Sprite so ill talk at ya later.

1 comment:

  1. you WON'T regret this trip. It WILL be life changing :)! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete