Sunday, August 29, 2010

My first Sunday

There was a beautiful rainbow today. Actually two right in a row. It hailed earlier! Its summer! I'm wearing my north face jacket already. This will be fun...grr. I'm excited for school tomorrow. A chance to meet new friends. haha christoph and philip found me on facebook and thats why I corrected thier names. I now have a solid sleeping plan. If I follow my own studies of the bible at home and wait until I know more German to attend church, my host parents go to church until about 11! I can sleep in one day a week! woo hoo!!! I slept in today and I feel soooo much better. Alot more like my old self. I feel terrible when I know I look this bad. I knew it was worse than I thought when I was showing pictures to christoff and a few other ppl at the table pictures from home and they were completely shocked at how I look on a normal day at home. Good shocked. Meaning they thought I was way prettier then and I probably look like a completely different person. That is so wrong. So I'm determined to look normally now. If I shower at night and do my hair all at night, then I can get up a little later on school mornings and get sleep, but still look good. Tomorrow I will get up at 7 for school because I don't have to get there until an hour later being a new student. All the rest of the year I'll get up at 6. And that is sleeping as late as possible with breakfast at 6:15 or 6:30. Then I have to catch the bus at a quarter till 7 on a normal day. Not fun. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck at school Sweetheart! Sounds like you will have a great time. Please take pics to post on your blog-we want to see what you are seeing! I love you! Try to email if you can-I have information for you.

    ReplyDelete