Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh I forgot

I went to a horse competition today! It was my first time ever being at one. There were more horses than I've ever seen before. They were jumping and stuff. I love the way the riders looked and how graceful the horses are. Rebekkah trained a girl that was in it and the girl placed! A different girl that was in the competition had been injured before. She almost died in an accident. She was recovered and competed today, but her mother was very worried. Turns out she was right to be because after a jump, the girl fell of her horse and the horse stepped on her. I saw it all almost in slow motion. She was injured and it looked bad, but her mom called later and said it wasn't as bad as it looked. Poor girl. Such a trooper. She tried to get up, but clutched her midsection and fell down again. God help her.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys get some sunshine. You should be used to hail being from Kansas! Keep praying.

    ReplyDelete