Sunday, August 1, 2010

Preparations 2

Things are mostly the same. The Spring Hill Rotary threw me a going away party, which was super sweet of them :). I've been attempting to have a social life before I leave. I still need another suitcase...lol but I now have everything else I needed and more! My space bags are even in pretty colors :D. I got a package from the travel agent the other day. I wasn't aware I would be getting one, but I guess so! They gave me my official intinerary, luggage tags, pamphlets on safe flying and packing (not that I really needed them since I've flew so many times before...but it was a nice thought), and some other things too....I just don't remember. I finally went shopping with all that birthday money in my pocket! I was in desperate need of some plain colored fitted tshirts and a new pair of jeans. Not only did I get both, but I also managed to get some plainish Abercrombie & Fitch tshirts that fit perfectly and a "To Write Love On Her Arms" tshirt that fit really well. If you don't know what TWLOHA is, I'll make another entry with just their vision in it. It's very inspiring. If you want to look it up it's just www.twloha.com. ANYWAY....I needed that stuff cause theres no place where it would be out of style. I also bought an itunes giftcard so I would be able to keep up on my music for awhile. I was saving up all my money to buy some other more necissary things for Germany, but then people gave them to me as gifts! The date keeps getting closer....I'm starting to get more nervous. Especially when that package from the travel agent came. lol I had the strangest thought today....I have alot of perfume and I love it all. How am I supposed to get that to Germany? Does this mean I'm going to go a year without perfume? Thats an obsession of mine, smelling good. I can't not smell good. Those are the kind of thoughts going through my head these days....how sad. Well bed time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment