Sunday, August 1, 2010

To Write Love On Her Arms, Vision

http://www.twloha.com/vision

For some reason it won't let me copy and paste their vision and mission statement on here so here is the link for it written above. The best i can do right now is type out their mission statement for those who don't want to look at the website.

To Write Love On Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

Most people reading this blog know about Isaiah and so I think you can imagine why I would find this organization so intriguing. It's all about helping people and if buying a cute tshirt helps people then I'm all for it because the world is continually giving to Ike and it's time I at least tried to give back in this small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment