Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wow...that was amazing. I've seen so many amazing things the past couple weeks. I've really made some life long friends. Theres so much to tell that I just can't put it in a blog entry. Just know that I had an amazing time and it was crazy and fun and not what I expected, but so much better. I'll never forget it and im definitely looking forward to spending more time with this group of kids. I've never been so close to a group of people. And the things we saw...and memories we made, completely irreplacable and unique. I'll put picures on facebook. I think they speak for themselves. You can see alot of the things we saw through them. unfortunately they do not allow you to take pictures inside most of the castles. It sucks. But we got the outside! I even got to see the cinderella castle. The real one. But it was too foggy for pictures that day :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment