Saturday, October 2, 2010

Well today I'm going to this concert thing with my host family. It's Hartmut's brothers birthday tomorrow so we're going to celebrate with him today and go to his kid's concert. I think its orchestra, but I'm not sure. Hope everyone had a great homecoming last night! I know it was the fall homecoming dance last night. You know, I thought I would be sad or jealous or something when it came time for stuff like this....but I'm not. I don't feel any remorse for missing homecoming. It might start showing up around prom time though. But they have something similar here I might be able to go to. It's not nearly as expensive. It's like 5 euro to get in and you don't really have to have a date. It's more just an excuse to get all dressed up. Since most of us can go dancing anytime we want, what point would there be in school dances? I'm sooo excited for Deutschland tour. All of us are that are going haha. It's everyone's status or you chat with them and it ALWAYS comes up. I just helped make a kiesch type thing. I'm not sure how you spell it. It's like a tart, but with vegetables and eggs. It's huge. Oh oh oh! So my host father tends to travel alot on business. All over the world actually. And every time he goes to a city, this family has a tradition where he/they (if it's a vacation) go to the Hard Rock Cafe. And they always get tshirts. So they have an extensive collection of Hard Rock Cafe tshirts with the different cities on them. And he was gone in Venice all week. I woke up this morning and found out that he got me one too!! I was so happy :). It's the right size and everything. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. So now I have an awesome Venice Hard Rock Cafe tshirt. It's white with a really sweet picture on the back. It says Venice really big and has guitars in those long boat thingys that Venice is famous for. And big Roman looking columns and a masked face. And it says "love all, serve all" underneath the big letters. And since I want to get tshirts from all the countrys I visit (not sure if it's gonna happen, but still) I have one down already! I still need to get a German tshirt. And probably a soccer jersey..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment