Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today was much much better. I didn't have to get up until 10 cause I only had to be at the school for the last lesson. I'm gonna buy a hat and a scarf later today/tomorrow for Deutschland tour. I've spotted a few cute ones in my window shopping ;). I'm waiting for philipp to text me back though to see if he can help me get money. I need someone to translate the Deutsch on the screen the first time so I can do it on my own later. I'm pretty much just preparing. I packed some yesterday. I'm getting a head start because I'm excited and this way I don't have to stress about it the last day. I have most of my laundry all done. There's just alot of little extra stuff Rotary asks us to bring, so it can be really overwhelming if done at the last minute. I probably wouldn't even have all the stuff I need. So doing a little at a time seemed to be the best option. Today I'm feeling relaxed. It's go with the flow day. Maybe it was that 11 hours of sleep I got last night :D! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment