Monday, October 25, 2010

So I just found out that my Deutsch teacher can't come for another two weeks. Gah! I feel like I'm never gonna be able to really speak Deutsch. I need these darn lessons. But on a lighter note. I think I'm going to Essen tomorrow with Meghan and we'll meet Panda there. Panda is Rob. Rob is from Canada and one of my best friends. I have a lot of best friends now. On Halloween I'm going to movie park, which is an amusement park, with a whole bunch of exchange students. But we're inviting German friends to come too if they want to. I've decided to stay busy and be really social. That's the way I'm going to keep my mind off home, learn Deutsch faster, and stay off the internet. I don't want to spend too much time on here. It looks bad. I'm finishing uploading my pictures to my facebook today. It was messing up, but this guy Juan gave me some amazing tips. Bless his heart. And now it's gonna be easy. At school alot of people commented on my new hair. They said they liked it alot. We randomly ran into David at the mall today. That was weird. But wunderbar!! (amazing/wonderful)

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are awesome. Sounds like you all had a really good time and behaved - for the most part I imagine..

    Looking forward to hear how Octoberfest is going! Love the beer bike picture.

    ReplyDelete