Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today I went shopping. I got to school only to realize that I didn't have any classes today until the afternoon. So I went into Jasmin's class for the first two periods. Then we went and I bought my hat and a scarf. I still need laundry detergent, but I'll get that tomorrow. I know where to go now. I then ran into Felina and went shopping again. I bought a pair of earrings because I needed some good diamondy looking studs to put in my first holes. I had an allergic reaction to my other ones because I forgot I was allergic to nickel. They turned green and cut into my ear and infected it. It was gross. My ear is finally all healed though. So I bought a cheap pair of silver earrings with out nickel. They were only 5 euro. She was looking for jeans. Then we came back and went to singing class. I don't like that teacher. He's mean and thinks he knows everything and teaches in a really boring way, but gets mad if you read or talk quietly. Today we were mad because Felina is a wonderful singer, one of the best, if not the best, in the class. She's had private lessons since she was very small and used to sing in a choir that traveled all over Germany. And the singing teacher insulted her and told her she wasn't a good singer and she could do so much better and her voice didn't hold. Which was ridiculous because I've heard her sing over and over again and she's perfect every time. But I was even more mad because he had the guts to insult her like that right after complimenting me and saying how wonderful I am and said that it was obvious I had been in choir at home, I sounded very experienced. Which I enjoyed even if I don't like the teacher, until he started up with her. ugh. The we rode the bus home and I ate and attempted to pull back the string on Benni's bow, but it was too hard. And now I'm blogging. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment