Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LOL Oktoberfest is very very over. It's actually mostly in September and only the first week of October. And yes, the beer bikes were totally cool. So today I went to Essen with Meghan and met Panda there. It was fun :). We ate lots of food and ran around town. Window shopping and what not. I got home safely even though I had a minor freak out with the buses. Tomorrow I think I'm going to the hip hop dance class. It's free so why not? I just hope it's not way way too advanced for me. I enjoy a little challenge, but I don't want to completely humiliate myself in front of a world famous choeographer after telling him I was on a dance team for two years. Call me crazy. Sunday I'm going to movie park!! Which is just an amusement park. Alot of exchange students are all meeting there unofficially. It'll be fun. I think Meg is bringing her host brother. He's like 14. He's the cutest thing though! :) I haven't written in my diary at all for a long time. I think I'm going to make a list of stuff just to highlight it all. I don't have the time or the hand muscles to write it all out haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment