Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yes I did actually have a few of them watch that clip from hookwinked. They thought it was hilarious of course. Yesterday school seemed to drag on. Not particularly sure why. Maybe I was just ready for the weekend. I never used to look forward to the weekend, but now I do. hmm :) We went to that birthday party thing in the evening. It was all girls and we just sat around and talked and drank a glass of champagne, etc. Eventually we danced a little. We were only there until 11:30. Then I came home and slept like a rock after my nightly work out. I had been tired all day long. Set my alarm for 11:30 this morning because of the semi late night, but my internal alarm went off at 11. So I woke up 30 minutes early and came upstairs and ate a little breakfast. Then talked to Maria some. She just left to go shopping with her friend. I was gonna go but we were afraid that we wouldnt make it back in time for the exchange student get together later today. So now I decided to blog and check my facebook and such before I go and get ready for the day. I don't have to be ready until 5 technically, but ill probably get ready early and be done a few hours ahead. maybe wait to put my makeup on until a little later. Then David comes over at 5. And we'll meet Lindsay at the bahnhof McDonalds at 5:30. After that we'll take the bus over to Raesfeld at 6, its only a 15 minute drive with bus. And then we'll be at the get together. yay!! lol It's supposed to be the best one of the year so I'm pretty excited. I don't go to these that often. They have one like everyweekend, but I've only actually gone to one or two. It's too expensive to be going all the time. I'm really not sure how panda does it. He must have like...unending resources. but ya... so....im gonna go check my facebook and stuff now and then get ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment