Monday, January 31, 2011

I don't feel good. I'm starting to think maybe I'm sick again. It feels like the flu. I think its the weather cause it went from warm to really cold super fast recently. And im always in that weather cause i walk everywhere and ride my bike to school. speaking of, my bike broke today. idk how. after school i went outside, put the key in, and right before I got on...i realized that the pedals were almost totally unattached to the bike. I'm not sure if someone kicked it or what. so i had to walk 2.5 km from the school to my house, with the bike. it was fun. and very very cold lol. Deutsch lesson in an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Starting to think maybe too much "up all night"?

    Sounds like things are going well! Hope you are still enjoying the experience as it will stay with you your whole life.

    BooBoo got 1st at her swim meet on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete