Friday, January 7, 2011

Going to go hang out with my sister and her girls today. We were gonna go to Köln, but the traffic is bad. So instead I think we're going ice skating. Which means I'm bringing my ipod and a book to hang out and watch them ice skate cause I'm really bad and I don't feel like breaking any bones on my exchange. Call me crazy. Then later is Meghan's party :/. It has come so fast. I can't believe I'm nearly half way through. I'm gonna be an oldie soon :O! So tonight I'm spending the night at Meg's place and then tomorrow going home in the morning and then I think I'm going somewhere with my host family. I forgot where. Frankfurt maybe? I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Well, make sure you don't break your ankle this time. Probably a better idea for you to watch instead of partake in the skating. You don't have a good history.

    ReplyDelete