Monday, January 24, 2011

ahhahaha i know im boring right now. but not a whole lot of major stuff has been going on. Its pretty much just smooth sailing at the moment. And what? wear greens, reds, and pinks as a redhead and look like that crazy woman from Nanny McPhee? No way. Today I met the new Australian exchange student. He's cool. Big redheaded guy named Lindsay. We got along well and there werent any awkward silences so its all good. AWW and Meghan's boyfriend Tim wrote me this little peotic story thing today. It was meant to cheer me up and it did. It was so cute. When Meg was here, she would draw him pictures and write stories (the both have a love for stick figures) and he would write songs and poems for her. So it meant alot that he spent the time to write one for me so we can feel better about her leaving. Cause hes a really quiet reserved type of guy and we arent real close or anything. I'm gonna take Lindsay to get a phone card tomorrow and then get a german friend to set him up on flatrate. On Sunday I have a meeting with my rotary guy to welcome all the newbies. And on Saturday theres a sleep over at a rotexers house with a whole bunch of exchange students that I want to go to.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking more of the crazy red-head from Desperate Housewives . . .

    Or maybe like Alyson Hannigan (the Buffy part, not the American Pie part)...

    ReplyDelete