Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally went to the bank and paid for euro tour. Whew... now on to the paperwork!! Bring it on. I'm actually almost finished with it. All I have to do is sign the rules, have the parentals sign a paper, pick up my official school paper, make more copies of my passport and residence permit, get my rotary club to sign the permission form, and send it all away. That sounds like alot now that I've typed it all out....but you have no idea how long that list was before. When it comes down to it, most of that can be done in about five minutes. Well...it can be put together quickly, if everyone does their part. Today school went by quickly for once. I got my quarterly report done today also. And my deutsch homework. Man I'm good :). Then in about an hour my deutsch teacher will arrive for our lesson. And David just a little before her. Then I'm going to relax with a book or a movie and food. Bernd bought two boxes of oreos just for me yesterday :D. What a nice brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment