Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Went to school today. Ran into Jasmin during my free period so we hung out before class. After school I rode my bike home in the rain, getting very wet in the process. Then ate some of the best lasagna in my life after I changed my clothes. At 3 I walked into town and met up with David and Meghan. We went out to eat and then to Meghan's house so she could pack some. Then we went to Mcdonalds because they sell beer at McD's in Germany. We've always thought that was funny and promised that one day we were gonna go and get a cup simply to take pictures and say we bought beer at McDonalds. So we did all that....then it came time for Meghan to go because she had to say her goodbyes to her second host family. We all cried and hugged and said our very sad goodbyes and promises to keep in touch. David, Meghan, and I. Right in the middle of that McDonalds. Then kept crying outside. Then she got in Tim's car and they drove away. That's the last I will probably ever see of Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment