Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So today nothing much happened. Went to school, had rotary, etc. But on the way home I think I must have broken alot of biking laws.... cause ppl driving their cars got mad... sorry people. I am just happy I could ride the bike! I have no idea what the biking laws are. And I'm pretty sure that Germany has like a million. Cause David got pulled over from the police one time cause he was talking on his phone while riding a bike. Plus they have like...special stoplights and stuff for bikes. But how are we supposed to know what all the biking laws are? Why can't it be simple? oh well. I didn't get pulled over or anything. And I know for next time. On friday and saturday I have some plans with friends and my sister. This should be a fun weekend :). Gotta do something to get my mind off Meghan leaving. Deutsch lesson today at 5. fun stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment