Monday, January 10, 2011

First day back at school today. And my first day riding my bike. It wasn't so bad. I didn't crash or anything. My biggest problem came after I had already gotten home. I couldn't figure out how to lock up my bike. Cause here each bike comes with a key. And the key locks or unlocks the back wheel. School was normal. Except a little more sad cause I had english and thats my class with Meg. And it's one of her last days of school. She goes back to Australia in four days. In the early morning on Saturday. I really want to go with her to the airport to see her off, but I can't figure out a way to get there. Her car is full unfortunately. I'm going to be very sad when she leaves :(. She's been one of my very best friends since the beginning. She oriented me and told and showed me what I needed to know to survive here. Except for the things that I needed to discover on my own. In that case, she knew just when to step out. She isn't just a friend, she's alot like a sister. And I'm going to miss her dearly. And if she doesn't come visit me in the USA in like five years then I'm gonna go to Australia and drag David with me and we're gonna kick her butt all the way back to the USA where we will go eat mexican food and drink good soda and eat cheap college kid food like mac and cheese and ramen noodles :). This will happen. But besides all that...not much going on this week I don't think...

2 comments:

  1. If Megan flies home from Düsseldorf you can take the train from Borken to Düsseldorf Flughafen. The train will drive into the airport and from there you can go to the gate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be perfect and the original plan if she wasn't leaving at 8:15 in the morning. Even if I take the first train at 6 in the morning, I wont get there in time :(

    ReplyDelete