Sunday, June 12, 2011

So I'm having a party at my house on Friday with maria! We decided we needed a reason to party so it's gonna be my goodbye party since I'm leaving a little over a week later. Officially only two weeks left. time flys. I'm actually really excited for it. I'll probabaly wear a dress and stuff since its technically my party now. Tomorrow I don't have school so I'm not sure what my plans are for tonight or tomorrow. I should probably get on packing but that wont take two days. If I actually get on it and do it then it will be done in like one night. Then I'm all packed for two weeks. I'm not sure if I should wait a little bit longer or not. I'm packing a year but I already have one suitcase packed. And I'm not sure if I should just leave out one weeks worth of clothes and pack the rest or pack it all and live out of the suitcase. my toiletries would be the thing I'd have to leave out but I'm not bringing those with me anyway. My toothbrush and toothpaste ya I guess, but I can get new stuff. same with deodrant. but my shower stuff stays. my razor I'll bring. I finally finished my speech yesterday I think. So now its just time to print and practice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment