Sunday, March 20, 2011

So we ended up not going to that restaurant on thursday. Instead we went and met up with Bruna, Jaime, Sonja, Alexandre, and Roberta. We just walked around town and then hung out at Bruna's place. We ended up staying until like 9 something. Then went home. The next day I went to school, met with Tiffany after school, walked to my place and dropped off our bags, and then walked to the bahnhof to catch the bus to Muenster with Bruna, Alexandre, and Lindsay. Then after that we went to the american restaurant. It was good. Like a typical burger, wings, and fries place. The way it was set up and done was actually like in the USA. It felt nice to be in that setting and eating that food again. Then we caught the bus home and hung out some and slept. The next day we walked into Borken to do a bit of shopping, but most of the stores were closed because it was a saturday. So we went back home and chilled on the computer until everyone came over and we got ready for the party. Then we all went and it was ok. It was me, Bruna, Tiffany, Alexandre, Lindsay, Joana, Jaime, Roberta, Rafa, and David. I ended up in kind of a bad mood though because the drunk people at the party kept spilling drinks on us and one guy thought it was hilarious to head butt me while I was walking past. We left at like 2 and walked back to my house. There we all hung out for awhile until the people not staying over here left. When they left we all went to sleep. When I woke up this morning all my friends were gone. I guess they decided to leave early morning and didn't want to wake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment