Sunday, March 27, 2011

I just realized I spelled poured wrong on the last entry. I'm not sure if that is due to my english getting worse or fast typing. Either way I have now corrected myself. The party last night wasnt all that great. We were only there for a couple hours then went to sleep at Alexandre's house. But Maria's concert was awesome! There were some really really talented singers up there. Some of them I wondered why they were singing on that stage for 7 euros a ticket when they could be on broadway. Maria sang her solo beautifully. I was so proud! And she wore my dress that I wore to my ball room dancing ball and it looked perfect on her and for the song she sang from Sister Act. They sang alot of songs I was unfamiliar with but they did sing quite a bit from Sister Act and Legally Blonde and even Enchanted! haha. Their vocal teacher is from the USA, but I'm not really sure from where. I honestly can't place her accent. But when she speaks deutsch its pretty much the funniest thing ever. I can barely understand her accent is so strong. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment