Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I forgot something very important!!!!! On monday I got the WONDERFUL news that I will be in the second tour! By some miracle, they changed me and I am so so so excited. That is where Tiffany is and such and my mood has durastically changed ever since. So thank you so much God. I prayed and prayed about this and it happened. it just goes to show that if you really really want something and pray for it, and it is in God's will then it WILL happen. Tiffany came and visited me from cologne today. She was only here a few hours but it was nice to see her again. I've gotten so close to my exchange friends. I end up missing them as soon as they leave. Even if I know I will just see them again the next day or in a week. My school made me a new schedule. So now I don't get to sleep in on mondays :(. only once a week on wednesday and only until 8:30. but ill take it of course. better than 6. And I went from having 9 free periods to having 5 a week. oh well. So now art and badmitten have been added to my schedule. And they also changed me to a different english class. Fun stuff! not.... but its ok. i wonder if the art teacher is gonna care that im not good in art at all.... in fact im kind of terrible. but all the other exchangies are in art so it must not be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment