Thursday, March 31, 2011

So I had a bit of an adventure this morning. All was going smoothly until I accidently ate breakfast a bit late. Five minutes late. So I had exactly enough time to get to class. But then as I was walking out the door I realized that I had no idea where my bike key was. I must have lost it! There was no way I could get to school on time with out it! So I frantically searched everywhere for it. I was going so fast it only took me five minutes to realize that it wasn't anywhere. I started thinking about where I might have dropped it... knowing I was already at least five minutes late. Then a thought occured to me... maybe I left it in my bike? Maybe I forgot to lock up my bike yesterday and just got off it and parked and never took out the key. No... I'd never do that right? I've never done it before.... but I looked outside and sure enough. There was the key in the bike... So I was gonna be five minutes late for nothing. But determined to be at least less than five minutes late I pushed myself as fast as possible to get to school ontime. I was only two minutes late instead of five. I've never gotten to school that fast. I know three minutes doesn't seem like a big deal, but it totally is when the ride to school takes 10 when I'm going at a good speed. Its almost three km. So I walked into the school and I was pep talking myself for walking in late when I walked past the hang out room for when kids have free periods. A few people from my class were there... so I walked to the lists of cancelled classes and realized that I wasn't late for anything. I didn't even have class. So then I had two free periods in which I listened to my ipod the entire time in the hang out room. Then after school I was gonna go to my sport class with bruna for the first time but the doors were locked. Not sure what was up with that. And I'm supposed to have it tomorrow morning but i have absolutely no idea where it is cause its in a totally different class room. One that isnt in our school building. But I'll go to art for the first time tomorrow. I've got to at least do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment