Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 days until euro tour!! Tonight I'm gonna really get the ball rollin on packing. Finally made a list of everything I'm gonna need and now I'm gonna start goin down the checklist. I've had some clothes thrown in there for awhile now, but now I'm gonna start packing toilettries and such. Or what I can pack that I wont need for tomorrow and thursday morning. I was hoping to pack light... but it doesn't look like I'm actually capable of such a feat. I really thought I would pack bare minumum... but then the list of things I absolutely needed just kept getting bigger. Like I can't just pack one pair of jeans. What if its a bit colder in a few of the countries and I need to wear jeans? Then I can't just have dark jeans. I need to have a pair of light ones too. And not just skinny jeans, I have to have a pair of boot legged. Then I need to have a skirt. But I can't just have a flowery cloth one! I have to have a jean skirt too just in case for weather or if the outfit isnt right or if the other is dirty when i need it. And thats kinda how the thought process goes... just like I can't bring only one perfume... gotta have a different one for all the different occasions that might happen lol. You understand my packing issues? I think Joana is coming over today. Unless she forgot... which is likely. hahah well I'm just gonna pack until she gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment